[Bikecoop-announce] Reminder: Monthly meeting tonight

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Wed May 27 15:12:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

	Oops, not Phil’s fault, but here is  the correct agenda link:
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2015-May-27+Agenda <http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2015-May-27+Agenda>

	Hope to see you tonight!

Also, here’s one more upcoming event:

Totally rad bicycle jewelry making workshop! Second edition!
Saturday May 30   11:00am - 2:00pm
Bike Project Downtown Urbana shop, 202 S. Broadway Ave, Urbana, IL  (IMC Building, south basement entrance)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1611962282375362/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/1611962282375362/>

		Cheers,

		Barry Isralewitz
		Volunteer, The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign

> On May 27, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Phil Graff <pmgraff at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just a quick reminder, the monthly meeting will be held tonight at the IMC location at 6:30p.m. Pizza will be provided, and we'll discuss the agenda at http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2014-May-27+Agenda <http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2014-May-27+Agenda>
>
> Upcoming Events
> Urbanalove Summer Movie Night
> Join us for a celebration of our community with activities, food, music, and a film.
> 6:00pm: Community bicycle ride starting at the Campus Bicycle Center (608 E. Pennsylvania Ave in Champaign). Disclaimer: Wearing a helmet and following traffic safety rules are recommended.
> 7:00pm: Live music
> 8:15pm: The event will include a showing of a few short videos followed by the 1949 Italian film The Bicycle Thief to celebrate Bicycle Month. Bring your own blankets and chairs for your convenience!
> More info at https://www.facebook.com/events/1630694247217157/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/1630694247217157/>
> Future event information (more movies coming this summer!!): http://www.urbanalove.org/ <http://www.urbanalove.org/>
>
> Moonlight Bike Ride
> This Moonlight Bicycle Drive has changed date to SUNDAY May 31st as a
> Celebration to end May Bike Month (Monday June 1st is now rain date)
>
> Bring yourself and friends and join the May Moonlight Bicycle Drive on
> Sunday, May 31, departing from Meadowbrook Park in Urbana (Race Street WEST parking lot),
> and proceeding to Sidney Dairy Barn. The flavor of day is LEMON.
>
> Gathering and socializing begins at 7:15pm with a prompt 7:30 departure.
> Expect at least two groups departing for the ride. Choose a causal ride speed or a quicker pace.  No one is left behind.
> Some cyclists may proceed to Block or beyond before returning to C-U.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil
> Volunteer, The Bike Project

Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Office Phone: (217) 244-1612
email: barryi at ks.uiuc.edu   http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~barryi