[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project: Monthly Meeting Tonight and News

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:19:32 EDT 2015

Hello everybody,

Late notice for *tonight's monthly members' meeting*, but here it is:
Tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Urbana IMC location, we'll be having our
monthly meeting and some pizza. You can review or edit the agenda at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2015-Sep-30+Agenda

*Update build-a-bikes and personal bikes*. Anything older than 2 weeks may
be reassigned.

*Personal Bins are moving*. Undated bins may be removed and all bins are
being relocated as we clean up and reorganize the shop.

As fall approaches, I like to remind everyone (and myself) to *be careful
riding on wet leaves*. These can be as slick as ice, especially when
cornering.

Thanks,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project