[Bikecoop-announce] Monthly member meeting and class announcment

Roedl, James M jmroedl at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 16 12:30:15 EST 2016

Hello fellow members,

Members' Meeting
Our monthly members' meeting will be Wednesday February 24 at 6:30pm at the IMC/Urbana location.  It is important that members be involved in the decision making process.   We also invite anyone interested in getting more involved at The Bike Project and gaining experience leading a non-profit to join our Steering Committee.

Classes
Tomorrow Wednesday February 17th at 10am at the Campus Bike Center there will be a class on disc brakes.  Sign up via the facebook page.  There is no cost to attend.

Volunteering
The Bike Project is run by volunteers.  Members have to volunteer to staff and do other tasks or we literally can't function.  Consider volunteering it's easy and fun.  You can talk to a staffer anytime we are open or e-mail contact at the bikeproject.org if you are interested.

Best,
James Roedl
Manager Campus Bike Center