[Bikecoop-announce] June Members' Meeting

Rezvan Shahoei rshahoei at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 01:39:10 UTC 2017

Hi there,

Hope you and your bikes are taking full advantage of the wonderful weather
out there.

*Monthly members' meetings now on the last Monday of the month*
We will have our monthly members' meeting* tomorrow, Monday June 26, at *
*6:30pm **at the IMC location (basement)*. We'll discuss the agenda at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16AmbBiHR6wfNnURnIDc_CSRYejUiN4WPRL1MUtuxTns/edit#heading=h.ococsy58uq9t.
If you have anything to add, either edit the agenda (email
contact at thebikeproject.org if you need editor access) or email
contact at thebikeproject.org with the agenda item you'd like us to add. There
will be pizza.

*Volunteer Orientation*
The monthly volunteer orientation sessions are open to anybody interested
in making a staffing commitment on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We go over
the basics of staffing, how to help even if you don't know much about
bikes (yet),
and answer questions you might have. The next session is *this **Thursday
June 29, 5:30 pm *at our location in the IMC basement.

*Urbana Shop Open Hours on Wednesdays *
As you might know, the Urbana shop is now holding open hours on *Wednesdays
6:30-9:00 pm*.

*The Bike Project is in need of volunteers for the Hours*
We need volunteers for *Wednesday *and *Sunday* hours at the IMC shop. Also
we are hoping to get volunteers in order to restart the *Saturday* hours as
well as the *Women and Trans *hours. If you're interested in volunteering,
please come to the meeting, the volunteer orientation, or drop an email to
contact at thebikeproject.org.

Looking forward to see you at tomorrow's meeting.

Cheers,
Rezvan