[Bikecoop-announce] Volunteers Needed

Todd Spinner todd at thebikeproject.org
Thu Feb 7 19:32:06 UTC 2019

The Bike Project needs volunteers to help staff open hours on Wednesday
evenings (6:30 – 9:00 pm) and Saturday & Sunday afternoons (2:00 – 5:00
pm). Mechanical skills are welcome but not required! We're always looking
for non-mechanical help, such as answering questions, talking about the
Bike Project's programs, and/or checking out purchases. If you're
interested in developing your mechanical knowledge, other volunteers can
train you.

If you're interested, please respond to this email. We only keep our doors
open with the contributions of our membership!

Upcoming Event (Attendance is not required to volunteer)
Volunteer Orientation - Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/1877200675735692/

Todd Spinner and Phillip Ernstmeyer
Wednesday and Saturday Staffers