[Bookstoprisoners] New Books to Prisoners mailing list created

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:59:41 CDT 2005

Books to Prisoners is moving from our old mailing list on Yahoo Groups to a
new (non-commercial) list.
Whether you are receiving this message via ucbtp at yahoo.com or directly,
please find the 30 seconds it takes to join this new list.
 This is an _extrememly_ low traffic list that has mostly been used to
organize "pack-A-thons" (for those new to our group, this is when we get
together to sort books and mail letters and books to individual inmates). We
will also be using this list to distribute information about the new Jail
Library project and of course, present new opportunities / ideas to the
group.
 Visit this page to join:
 As a member, you will not only receive updates, but also be able to post
(from your registered email address) to
bookstoprisoners at lists.chambana.net<tobookstoprisoners at lists.chambana.net>
 Thanks! I look forward to seeing you there!
--
- Jay