[Bookstoprisoners] catching up

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:28:45 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,
We are currently running two email lists. If you received this from
bookstoprisoners at lists.chambana.net.  -- You are set.

If you only received it from ucbtp at yahoogroups.com them you need to go here
to sign up for the new group
http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/listinfo/bookstoprisoners

I am going to be out of town (8 days of bike riding!!) from Friday 6/24 -
7/2. I'm getting an extra key tonight. Who can I leave one with to open on
6/25 and 7/2?

Thanks to everyone who sorted, packed and organized this weekend! I'll get
those packages mailed before I leave.

Thanks to Linda and Joe Weber who have made a huge dent in getting the IMC
library reshelved and are seeing that project throught (and then may come
and help us out too!)

I am turning in $221 in receipts for postage ($60+), post office box rental
($68), dictionaries from garage sales ($43) and some purchaes from used
bookstores, and some misc. I'll try to get a balance so we know what we are
working with... but I'm thinking we are at about $1000.

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com