[Bookstoprisoners] jail books and magazine holders

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Sun Jun 26 07:56:04 CDT 2005

Hi Group,
I dove into the sci-fi and horror books yesterday and got two boxes
filled for the County Jail and books pulled for two inmate requests.

I also dropped off several black magazine/file holders (the 9x11
size) by the metal shelf at the end of the table.  My library is
getting rid of a _lot_ of these as well as the old metal (smaller)
kind.  Does anyone know if there's a need for more of this kind of
thing in the IMC or elsewhere?

They're planning on pitching them within a week.  I will get a bunch
more, but if anyone knows of anyplace that needs a whole lot
more, sing out and I'll get all I can carry!

Meg