[Bookstoprisoners] scrabble

Holley K hollymn1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 13:38:29 CST 2005

Archiver's last year had a 12 by 12 inch piece of specialty paper that was a scrabble board and then there was a separate one with the letters.  it was for making scrapbooking pages,  but I did send it to one inmate at menard, and it got in.  It was only aboutr $1 a sheet.
Did you get many almanacs and dictionaries donated?  how many books were left over after the sale?
I did get a letter from the warden at Stateville, a month after my trip,  saying they would accept a donation of paperback books. I don't know why she specified paperback,  since hardcover books are allowed there.