[Bookstoprisoners] let's get some grant money!

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:40:22 CST 2005

Everyone,
I'm definitely going to do this...and I can help plan on Saturday.
Every little bit will help... if you could volunteer to be a part of it in
any way? I've got ideas on how the reasearch should be done, etc... so don't
think you already need to know anything about this topic... or about writing
grants.
(If you do that would really be awesome)