[Bookstoprisoners] December 3?

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:40:23 CST 2005

Please RSVP is you are available to work on Dec 3 from 2-5pm at the IMC
Books To Prisoners Pack-a-Thon.

Jay and Suzanne are out of town.
I'm busy elsewhere in the building.
Meg is out of town.

If you have worked before, we are looking for you to respond to this email

Saturdays have been busy and we have published them as ongoing work days. We
need some coordination to make it an effective work day. I will help get you
started and be available for consulting... but we need a few experienced
workers to step forward and be point persons for the less experienced
volunteers.

We will have traffic in our own space that day due to an art event (the East
End Art Hoo Ha) and we need to people to explain our program  to those
folks... (10am-5pm) as much (or more) that  we need to have a presence at
the Peace Baazar. What do you all think?

Sandra

Sandra