[Bookstoprisoners] drop boxes

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Tue Sep 6 06:34:42 CDT 2005

Okay, thanks.  I can't think of a better place for now, but there is
still one at the IDF that I've been checking on my way in on
Saturdays.

On 5 Sep 2005 at 20:46, Jay Schubert wrote:

Meg,

We took that one down because it wasn't filling up very often and
our
arrangement with them was originally only to collect for the first
book sale. We really need to re-deploy the bin somewhere...

- Jay