[Bookstoprisoners] Thursday 9/15 Books to Prisoners activities

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:33:30 CDT 2005

 <http://www.bookstoprisoners.ucimc.org/>

Lunchathon
We will be meeting at the regular time on Thursday to sort and pack over the
lunch hour (11:30 - 1:00 or later)

IMC Load-up
At 1:45 we will be loading vehicles with books to transport to the county
jail. Please let me know if you plan on helping with the load-up so that we
can ensure enough coverage to transport all the books in one trip.

Library Load-in
at 2:00 we will be meeting on the East side of the downtown jail (on Main
St. across from court house) to load the books into the library, hold our
organizational meeting and then load the shelves with the books.

--
- Jay