[Bookstoprisoners] IMC Library Volunteers

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:39:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

Two emails have come to the IMC librarians listserv saying they were
interested in volunteering for the IMC library. Since there really isn't a
library group currently, the best thing I could think of is to direct them
to the BtP Saturday meeting. I figured they could meet people and see the
IMC space, and decide if they want to take on restarting the library group,
or at least help with BtP or maybe even both.

I just wanted to give you a heads up. Their names are Leah and Rose. And
there may be a third, some one from RFU mentioned to me a person interested
in the library. Hey I'd say 3 people certainly could be the start of a
re-enlivened library group.

Ellen