[Bookstoprisoners] Lincoln's Challenge cadets

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Wed Sep 21 08:49:47 CDT 2005

Joe Comunale at Lincoln's Challenge is asking if we plan to
provide a meal (not a snack) to cadets who work during our sale.
They have not confirmed they can be there (scheduling and
staffing problems may interfere this time) but Joe says he will do
his best and expressed support for the BTP project's work.

Anyway, in my letter requesting help, I have to say whether or not
we can provide a meal.  I did not get the impression that it is a
requirement, more so they can be prepared.

Thoughts?

Meg