[Bookstoprisoners] Date of book sale?

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Thu Sep 22 06:50:39 CDT 2005

Thanks, Susan!  Your offer to set the cadets up with food will help
a lot.  What do you have in mind?  I'm just asking so I can describe
it in general terms in my letter -- brown bag brunch, variety packs
of box cereal to choose from, steam table?

We haven't asked the cadets to stay around all day in the past --
does everyone think we should?  I don't know if that's possible, but
I can ask.  The standard number they send out is 14 cadets and
one supervisor.  During the sale this spring they came from about
7-9 and came back from 5-6 or so.

I agree the community partnering is a great idea, but I am also
maxed out on time commitments.  Are there any organizers on the
list willing to step in?

See ya,
Meg