[Bookstoprisoners] missing books at the jail

Holley K hollymn1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 18:54:27 CDT 2005

Have you thought about how you will handle missing books?  Inmates have told me stories about being charged the full new price for books that were missing or damaged,  no matter the condition it was when they got it.   Also,  if he gives the book to a guy in another cell to read, and then that guy is suddenly discharged or moved,  I have been told they cannot hand the book back as they are officially not allowed to lend anything.
I wish I had the list of african american crime story writers from this one book.  I only recognize the names of a few very well known black authors.
It sounds pretty exciting.  that guy that hid the books is a man after my own heart.  I don't "hide" books at goodwill but the night before the 10 for 1.29 sale I put them all together in a spot with children's books or such.  Then I dash in with the cart and load them up!
what Dan Brown books are they requesting?
Holley