[Bookstoprisoners] PO Box& Thurs

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:56:02 CDT 2005

I'm leaving the key to our po Box on the computer in the BtP room. Who would
like to be in charge of picking up the mail for awhile. Or would someone
just make a permanent place for the key and we'll leave it up to the worker
who is there on any given week to retrieve the letters?

I'm planning on being back in town for the Saturday pack-a-thon... but I'm
not sure.

Chris, could you cover Thursday? I was on WEFT this week talking up BtP and
told them of our volunteer hours -- I would hate for someone to show and not
have the doors open.

Thanks,
Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com