[Bookstoprisoners] Fwd: book donation

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:39:44 CDT 2005

I'm putting this out to the list because it sounds like a huge opportunity
for us and I would like some feedback from the group about how to proceed.
I'm not very clear on what Gabe means about help sorting books (in the last
paragraph).

Please share your thoughts about how / if we can coordinate processing this
donation. I am able to contribute my garage as storage space, but I think my
capacity will be roughly 5-6000 books. Since we may have up to 10,000
available I would consider renting a u-haul one way.

Please share your thoughts / comments with the group. I would like to
respond to Gabe ASAP.

thanks,
Jay