[Bookstoprisoners] noon Saturday & more

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:51:07 CST 2006

Sandra,

If you can make the check payable to: New Orleans Louisiana Books 2
Prisoners, I will write a letter and mail it with the check.

I would say that I can be there at noon on Saturday, but if anyone else is
available it would be helpful as I shouldn't be lifting the boxes full of
books.

thanks,
Jay
*
New Orleans Louisiana BOOKS 2 PRISONERS*
PO Box 791327
New Orleans, LA 70179

On 1/31/06, Sandra Ahten <spiritofsandra at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The Illini volunteer organiztion who recently did a book drive for us
> would
> like to drop of the books on Saturday at noon. Can anyone be there to
> recieve them?
>
> I have mediation training through WEFT on Saturday 1-3pm and so will  be
> working 3:15 - 5:15 this Saturday.
>
> The packages that are wrapped need to be made ready to go. Many of them
> need
> more tape, some need better labeling, all the Pontiac need to be put in
> bigger boxes and addressed to the "Mailroom" -- Can anyone take this on on
> Thursday. If so, please put the ready to go packages on the table in the
> ante room. Our new "mail carrier" Pat knows to check there for items to be
> picked up and mailed.
>
> I'm ok with giving BtP Louisiana some cash. How about I request at check
> for
> $75? Jay, who should it be payable to?
>
> I think earning $47 from a Liberation Books Store the other night is
> great!
> Thanks so much to Jay for making our great money box. Everyone should
> check
> it out! Also thanks to the Uni Hi volunteers, Suzanne, and Jane who put a
> lot into getting the bookstore ready.
>
> The interview with Steve harntnett did play on WEFT last night, but not on
> WRFU today. Instead it will play next Tuesday at noon.
>
> Peace to you all.
> Sandra
>

> See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com

Jay