[Bookstoprisoners] Re: [Btp-jail-libraries] new books

andi brandon andibrandon2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 20:41:30 CST 2006

hello, Suzanne, and everyone!

i think your plan sounds like an excellent one,
Suzanne, to divide the books between the two projects.
 from my experience, i'd particularly recommend that
some of the poetry and nonfiction go to the jail.

also, i'd like to thank everyone who attended or
helped plan Slam-Jam/Romp-Stomp this weekend.  i think
it was a great success in many respects :)

cheers.
andrea.