[Bookstoprisoners] job hunter's guide

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Sat Feb 4 07:43:51 CST 2006

Hi BTPers,
I have a copy of a book called The Ex-Offender's Job Hunting
Guide that I thought might be a good resource for the county jail.
I'll bring it in today and leave it by the computers for everyone to
look at.  If the people working at the jail hear the inmates are
finding it useful, maybe we can get more?  I got it for about $15
with my library discount.  I haven't seen requests for this type of
resource from people in the prison system.  Anyone else?

Also, if anyone is looking for smaller, shipping-sized boxes, I've
been bringing lots in over the last few weeks; you'll find them
nesting in larger storage-sized boxes to the left of the door in the
women's restroom.

See you all this afternoon,
Meg