[Bookstoprisoners] THANKS!&4things

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:29:10 CST 2006

Wow -- you were a busy beehive of workers yesterday. THanks everyone for
pitching in.

4 things:
1) there is a stamp that reads " This book donated by the community through
the Urbana Champaign Independant Media Center
Books to Prisoners Project
PO Box 515
Urbana IL 61803
www.books2prisoners.org

Do you want to keep this at the jail?
Should we get another one for here. It is self-inking. Was about $25.

2)Someone needs to check the packages from yesterday BEFORE they are mailed.
They need to be checked for inclusion and accuracy of inmate number,
legibility, zipcode...as well as secureness of packaging and Pontiac being
seperated. (note: Pat don't take them to PO until they are put on the table
in the anteroom.

3) someone asked for guidelines on becoming a penpal to a prisoner. We have
no guidelines, but I have suggestions. I"ll put these together and post them
within the week.

4) Hope to see you all for discussion about the sales coordinator postion on
Saturday at 3:30.
Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com