[Bookstoprisoners] btp web site updates

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:32:13 CST 2006

 <http://www.books2prisoners.org/>

If you haven't visited lately, you should check out the btp
homepage<http://www.books2prisoners.org>
.

It's been updated with some of our recent events.  It's pretty amazing to
look back and see just how busy & productive we've been in the last few
months.  We should all be very proud.  I'd also like to get a picture of the
book store and make another entry for it, if someone can get a picture of it
while there are some people browsing (or maybe we can stage a shot this
weekend?).

Additionally, our current special requests which are updated in Lemur are
now reflected on the requests
page<http://www.books2prisoners.org/system/requests.php>of our site.
So, if you would like to offer an organization the opportunity
to help fill our special requests, feel free to direct them to this page.

thanks,
--
Jay