[Bookstoprisoners] Comm Shares planning meeting this FRIDAY!

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:11:06 CST 2006

Hey everyone

There will be a meeting at 3:30pm at the IMC on Friday 2/24 for the
upcoming Community Shares Meal.  If you are interested in getting
involved w/this fundraiser feel free to attend and plan w/us.

We will be sharing hosting/PR responsibilities for the Share-a-Meal
event at Milo's w/the Tenant Union and PACE.  This will be an
excellent fundraising event for the IMC...so if you are concerned
about the state of the IMC finances this is a great way to help out!!
I think we are newbies to Community Shares so it will be good to start
getting involved and reaping the benefits of this fundraising
collective.

See ya Friday
Lynsee