[Bookstoprisoners] Re: new volunteer; our doors

Susan Porter Bruce susanpbruce at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 17:24:17 CST 2006

Lauren,

Sorry you couldn't make it. One thing we should let you know is that
there are three ways into our space, if you haven't been there yet.
The door on Elm is often open, but if not you can come through the
post office, into the IMC, around to the right and down the stairs.
It's kind of a maze. There's also a door on the back, facing Lincoln
Sq, which is often propped open.

Hope to see you next week.