[Bookstoprisoners] Saturday, March 11th

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:55:34 CST 2006

Last night I spoke with Christine, a U of I student who is part of the
Volunteer Illini Projects, and she told me that they are hoping to bring a
group over to volunteer with us on Saturday, March 11th at 3 and then for
subsequent 2nd Saturdays of the month.  She sounded open to having her group
work on a specific project, so if we have something that needs to be done
that a group of 5-10 college volunteers could do in two hours this would be
a good time to think of it.

Perhaps we could ask them to restock and rearrange the bookstore?  We could
also just let them know what we regularly do and let them choose what they
would like to do.

Suzanne