[Bookstoprisoners] Fwd: Bossa Nuevo & WRFU's Celebration

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Tue Nov 10 12:23:39 CST 2009

Hello BTP volunteers,

I wanted to forward this message to you all since it highlights Yvette's
RSVP award - congratulations, Yvette!

I also wanted to remind everyone to sign up for the events list either by
emailing me or by visiting
http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc-events.We have some really
wonderful events coming up at the IMC (including the IMC's 10 Year
Anniversary  Celebration coming up on December 5th), so I hope you will stay
in touch.

Thanks!

Nicole