[Bookstoprisoners] Reminder re: IMC anniversary

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:49:22 CST 2009

Hi all;

At our business meeting last Saturday, I solicited names and addresses of
people who might be interested in being invited to the IMC to celebrate 10
years of independent media. The link to the website in the email below has
all of the details about the December 5 celebration.

If you have contact information for anyone else you'd like to invite, please
email it to me as soon as possible, or you can email Nicole directly (see
below) by this Thursday.

Thanks,
Judith