[Bookstoprisoners] Fw: Respect Native Hosts Sign Map

sara ross saralross at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 13:11:48 CST 2009

Some of you got Native Hosts from me; I left them at Books to Prisoners one day.
If you have a sign in your yard, please think about e-mailing these artists who are trying to make a map of the signs.
Best, Sarah

Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 12:43:42 PM
Subject: Respect Native Hosts Sign Map

Hello-

My name is Bonnie Fortune, I know some of you and others I am writing to for the first time.
Myself and two other graduate students, Micah Bornstein and Keri Quick, are making a map of as many houses as we can identify that have a "Respect Native Hosts" sign. We have already been noting the locations of several of the signs in the Champaign-Urbana area. This is a final push to get specific addresses and note any signs we have missed.

If you have a sign, please send me your address. This information will be collected in a map of
the Champaign Urbana area to be displayed at the Edgar Heap of Birds solidarity exhibition opening this weekend at the campus YMCA.

Please check out the map we have been working on:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=102687064190515172280.000476ca35934efae7912&z=14

best
Bonnie

--