[Bookstoprisoners] Financial Statements & Meeting

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:13:12 CST 2010

Hello BTPers--

Our monthly business meeting will be this Saturday, February 13 from
noon-2pm in the Books to Prisoners work space.  Please join us if you are
able as we have a number of important agenda items.  We will begin right at
noon and do our best to move efficiently through the topics in order to be
ready for our work session at 2.

Here are the agenda items I know about.  Please let me know if you have
additional agenda items; however, due to the large number of items already
on the agenda, we may have to prioritize and try to complete any appropriate
business by email.

*Agenda 2.13.2010*

Introduce Meme and talk about recycling--Suzanne

Finance Report for 2009 (see reports attached to email--please review ahead
of time and feel free to ask questions via email before our meeting)

Electrical work report--Jay

Requirements of Americorps grant (brainstorm "performance measures") &
Tracking Volunteer Hours--Judith, Susan and Suzanne

IDF grant report (due March 31) and reapplication--Suzanne

Book Sale check in.  (We are confirmed for April 16-18 in the Sun Room but
will be sharing the space with the Boneyard Arts Festival.)--Susan

believed to be clean.