[Bookstoprisoners] [Btp-keystaff] Agenda items for BtP - Menard mailing

sarah ross sarahlynnross at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:43:55 CST 2010

Hi Barbara and everyone.
I will be out of town again this weekend and won't be at the meeting.
However, I did set up a clipboard and mailing sheet, hanging on the side of
the bookshelf with mailing totes. The Jan. page (and maybe dec) are behind
the rest of the sheets. Feb. is posted on the front. More or less, those
sheets should reflect what we've sent since the new year. I hope this helps!

Hope you all have a great week/weekend!
Warmly, Sarah

believed to be clean.