[Cgfc] Co-op fun... Sept. 8th!

Molly Stentz molly at ojctech.com
Thu Aug 29 13:38:18 CDT 2002

Greetings Co-op members,

Common Ground Food Co-op will be hosting a meeting for its members...

	Sunday, September 8th 6-8pm

We'll host a potluck here at the store from 6-7pm and hold the meeting
from 7-8pm.
All members are invited and encouraged to attend to learn more about their
Co-op.

On the agenda is:

**Update on changes in the co-op's wholesale suppliers:

Many of the companies the Co-op does business with are changing, due to
changes in the industry. Molly Stentz will present the update.

**Budget Update & Amendments:

We will be looking at our year-to-date financials and deciding upon
budgetary amendments. Lisa Haynes will present the update and proposed
amendments.

Come on out to join us! Questions and comments are welcome and can be
directed to Jill Baer in the store. Thanks!

Molly Stentz
Ordering Coordinator
Common Ground Food Co-op
610 E. Springfield * Champaign, IL