[Cgfc] ASSISTANCE

Mba Ise mba_ise2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 08:12:06 CST 2002

From: Stanley Sonoh
Tel: 225-07 73 55 31.

Dear Sir,

I have a proposal to make, that might be of interest
to you. I am in possession of a large sum of money in
cash. (US$30,000,000.00 - Thirty Million US Dollars).
The money was inherited from my Uncle who was the
Chairman of the Sierra Leone Gold Mining Corporation
during the Sierra Leonian War when Major Johnny Paul
Koromah was the country's president.

The money is of no criminal origin as it was largely
realized from black market sale of alluvial gold dust
during the war.

The money has been lodged at a Security Company in
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast). I now want to
move this money abroad and invest it in profitable
ventures, as the time is now ripe for such move.

WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO:
1.Firstly to assist me to export this money to any
stable country abroad.
2. To assist me invest the money in profitable
ventures in your country or any other suitable country
where you have good connections.

3. To help me re-locate my family to the suggested
country.
4. To manage the money in a profitable manner
preferably a joint venture deal with your company.
The procedure for relocation of the funds to your
country is such that you will not run any risk.
Basically, we will establish an Investment Account in
a local bank in Cote d'Ivoire affiliated to the
African Development Bank. We will put the money in the
local Account and funnel it through this Account to
your overseas account.
We will have proper banking trails to show themoney as
an investment fund.

For your assistance you will get 25% (Twenty Five
Percent) of the total amount.

Upon your request, I will give you further details of
the plans and tell you more about my self but you must
treat as highly confidential for my security.Call me
with the above telephone number for further discussion
on this subject.

Sincere regards,

Stanley Sonoh