[Cgfc] Budget Meeting! Fun ! Fun!

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 23 18:58:14 CST 2002

Hello fellow Co-opers,

This upcoming Saturday, January 26th will be the Common Ground Food
Co-op's annual budget meeting. You will be entertained by updates on the
workings of the store and will be presented with the financial information
you are entitled to as members. We will be approving the budget for Fiscal
Year 2002.  All members are encouraged to attend. If you're new, stop on
by and get to know your co-op. If you're an old-timer, we promise this
will be the quickest, most painless meeting yet!

Advanced copies of the proposed budget are posted on the bulletin board in
the store - feel free to take a peek.

Saturday, January 26, 6-7pm (that's right, folks - one hour!)
Illinois Disciples Foundation, Wisegarver Lounge
610 E. Springfield, Champaign
Potluck is at 5pm before the meeting- come early and bring a dish to
share!

Come one, come all! Call Molly or Jill at the store with any further
questions or if cannot make the meeting but would like a copy of any
infomation distributed- 352-3347.

-Molly Stentz
Common Ground Food Co-op
Ordering Coordinator