[Cgfc] Freezer for sale!

Molly Stentz molly at ojctech.com
Thu Feb 27 18:03:46 CST 2003

Hello Co-op members,

The Common Ground Food Co-op is selling an freezer that it is no
longer in need of. It is a white, one door, upright residential-style
freezer, a General Electric model that holds 11.6 cubic feet of frozen
food! The dimensions are 61" H x 28" W x 29" D.  We haven't had any
problems with it, we are just reorganizing our storeroom to make it more
space efficient and have found we haven't fully needed it and it is
taking up oh-so-limited and much-needed space.

The price is $30, or make an offer! Heck, maybe we'll throw in your
favorite frozen food as a housewarming present!

If you are interested in this fine freezer, please contact Beth Rockenbach
at the Common Ground Food Co-op store at 352-3347.

Thanks!

Molly Stentz
Common Ground