[Cgfc] One topic of interest

Eric J. Menzel menzelej at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 20:15:49 CST 2003

Hey all,

I just thought of another point of interest for this week¹s agenda...  It
seems that as the board, we are fiscally responsible for the CGFC.  So, with
that in mind, we should address the required steps to implementing an
economic plan...and/or interacting with Lisa and any other bookkeeping
resource to allow us to make financial plans for set periods of time (e.g.,
yearly).

That¹s all for now.  I will attempt to discuss this with the coordinators to
get their thoughts on this matter.

Eric

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric J. Menzel
302 W. Illinois St.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.367.8198
menzelej at mac.com

When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as
a rule the majority are wrong.  -Eugene Debs

I have no country to fight for: my country is the earth, and I am a citizen
of the world.  -Eugene Debs