[cgfc] Board of directors elections and GMM in general!

Eric J. Menzel menzelej at mac.com
Mon Jul 28 22:03:05 CDT 2003

Hey Coop folks,

This is my last message pertaining to the upcoming General Membership
Meeting that will occur on Wednesday, July 30th.  The potluck will be from
5-6pm and the meeting will be from 6-7 or 7:30pm.  Two main points to make:

1. For anyone who was considering running for the board of directors but
missed the Friday deadline, we just want to let you know that we will
definitely accept applicants who turn in there paperwork at the Wednesday
meeting.  It is most important to represent yourself to the members at the
meeting anyway, so please go ahead and apply!
2. Secondly, child care will be provided at the meeting.  It is very
important to the coop that members have opportunity to participate!  Please
bring your children and get involved at the meeting.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you there,
Eric (newly appointed board secretary)

Eric J. Menzel
302 W. Illinois St.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.367.8198
menzelej at mac.com

In June as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No
man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them.
--Aldo Leopold