[Cgfc] List administrators:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 6 10:37:35 CST 2003

Hi all,

For the past several years I've been administering the Common Ground Food
Co-ops lists.  As I'm nearing the half-decade mark in doing this, I wanted
to invite new folks to volunteer to do this task.  Now that we have moved
our lists over to groogroo, if you can surf the web you can be a list
administrator.  The interface is highly intuitive, and I can answer
questions and train anyone willing to take on this task.  Mostly, it needs
someone willing to spend a couple minutes daily approving requests,
answering any questions that come up, etc.

Please contact me if you're interested,

Peace (especially now),

--Sascha