[cgfc] Inventory

Lisa Haynes lhaynes at prairienet.org
Sun Mar 23 14:10:28 CST 2003

Inventory will be this April 1st (no foolin'!!) and 2nd if needed.  This
is a tuesday and wednesday.  We mainly need folks tuesday.

So come help, make up hours, or just start working.  I can use as little
as a half hour of help (so feel free to stop by during your lunch hour)

We'll start at 8 AM and run until 5 on tuesday.  Wednesday will be as
needed.  If there is interest in working earlier, that can be arranged.

Email me back or leave a message at the store if you can make it, and what
hours you can show up.

Thanks,Lisa Haynes, your finance coordinator.