[cgfc] ANNOUNCEMENT: Special GMM

Bob Cook bcook at ojctech.com
Tue May 13 14:41:22 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

Correction: The meeting is (obviously) May 18th, not April 18th.

I also apologize for the somewhat cryptic quality of this message. I
should be receiving electronic copies of the full text of the proposals
that will be considered this afternoon. I will immediately send them
out to the list.

In brief, here are the topics:

(1) A proposal to increase hours paid to the store operations
    coordinators.

(2) A proposal to increase hours paid to the produce coordinator.

(3) A proposal to pay the facilitator for the coordinator meetings.

(4) A proposal to pay coordinators the actual hours they work,
    rather than as salaried employees.

If anyone needs further clarification, please do not hesitate to email
me.

Thanks for the feedback so far,
-Bob