[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 8.3.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 16:03:33 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of August 3, 2004

New This Week:
Ranier Cherries
Casaba Melons
Fresh Dill

Local:
Raspberries
Green and Yellow Beans
Cucumbers (regular and pickling)

On Special This Week:
Pluots
Haas Avocados
Strawberries

Availability Update:
Oh, Summer is great!  We'll have local onions by late next week and local red peppers within a couple of weeks.  The flower bunches have been just stunning and we should have them through the rest of the summer.  Pickling cucumbers are in and ready to be pickled.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)