[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 8.31.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 15:10:07 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of August 31, 2004

New This Week:
Local:
Gypsy Peppers
Pablano Peppers

On Special This Week:
Bananas
Mangoes
Red Pears

Availability Update:
We will have broccoli again by Friday.  Gypsy as well as pablano peppers are now starting to come in from Tomahnous Farm.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)