[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 12.20.04

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 16:45:52 CST 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of December 20, 2004

New This Week:
Lacinato Kale
Green Chard
Roma Tomatoes
Cherry Tomatoes
Tangelos
Cranberries

Availability Update:
Tomatoes are pricey so far this year due to limited availability because of the hurricanes down south this summer.  Broccoli arrived today with the delivery.

Holiday Reminder:
The co-op will be closed the 24th and 25th of this week.  Have a great holiday!

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)