[cgfc] Newsletter News from Eliana

Jeanne Higgs towandat at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 22:38:21 CST 2004

Hey Everyone!
Announcements:
1. Very pleased to announce that Jeanne Higgs, Coop
Outreach Coordinator, is taking up the reins as
Newsletter Managing Editor! Those of you that know
her, know how great she is at everything she does. Let
us thank our lucky stars. :)

2. Have you seen the newest issue? It's out! Hot off
the press! And in the store. Brave the spring rain,
and go on in and grab a copy.

3. Did I say spring? Start thinking about what you
want to write in the next issue. Jeanne will be in
touch. Next deadline is Apr. 1.

4. You aren't rid of me, yet. I'll still be doing
graphic design. Unless you know a graphic designer
that wants a job. Email me! I'm not a real graphic
designer and I'll probably start running out of ideas
soon....

Enjoy spring!
Eliana
eliana_b68 at yahoo.com