[cgfc] General Membership Meeting Sunday February 1st.

AMY amyclay at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 16 16:21:15 CST 2004

Announcment*Announcement*Annnouncement*Annnouncement*Annnouncement*Annnounceme

Quarterly General Membership Meeting is coming up Sunday February 1st!!

Potluck Starts at 5p
Meeting Starts at 6p

All Members are Invited to attend Our Quarterly General Membership Meeting and
Potluck!

Potluck Starts at 5p
Meeting Starts at 6p

In the Bondurant Room of the Illinois Disciples Foundation

Look out for copies of the proposed budget and a tentative agenda in the co-op
in the coming week or so!

Come eat lots of yummy food at the potluck! Afterall Co-opers are the best
cooks in town!!!

Come play a part in the decision making process of your co-op!!!

See you Sunday!!!

If our American way of life fails the child, it fails us all.
Pearl S. Buck