[cgfc] This Sunday will be Super! Especially if you attend the GMM

AMY amyclay at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 30 00:41:35 CST 2004

Forget the Patriots and the Panthers when there is food to be eaten and
decisions to be made! Catch the more exciting drama and comedy of the General
Membership Meeting!!!!! There will be budgets, there will be bylaws updates
there will even be board elections and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

Join us at five pm down the hall from the co-op in Weisgarver Lounge at the
IDF (of course)  for a one hour potluck and general socializing. Then at six
pm we have kick off! Of the meeting!!!!!

Child care will be provided if necessasary, so don't feel that you need to
leave the youngsters at home!

Also, bring your best eats because the board members will be judging and
awarding prizes to the best food in several categories including tastiest and
most colorful.

Be there or be square!

SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!

If our American way of life fails the child, it fails us all.
Pearl S. Buck