[cgfc] CGFC Produce New 7.27.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 14:49:25 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of July 27, 2004

New This Week:
Pluots! (Fantastic)
Reed Avocadoes (Very large)
Red Bananas
Red Peppers
Red Romaine

Local:
Cherry Tomatoes
Caribe Potatoes (Purple)
Carrolla Potatoes (Yellow)
Cherry Red Potatoes (Red)
All Blue Potatoes (Blue)

Also:
We have a new flavor of Naked Fresh Juice (15.2 oz): Red Machine(Raspberry,Cranberry,Red Grape)

On Special This Week:
Nectarines
Peaches
Yukon Potatoes
Red Potatoes

Availability Update:
Salad mix is back!  This will be the last week of local green onions.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)