[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 6.22.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 15:39:56 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of June 22, 2004

New This Week:
Cherry Tomatoes on the vine
Blueberries
Raspberries

Local:
Green Cabbage
Heirloom Tomatoes

One Special This Week:
Green Perlette Grapes
Blackberries
Apricots
Nectarines
Cherries
Melons
Green Beans

Availabilty Update:
We'll be getting local yellow squash from Blue Moon Farm by the end of the week and savoy cabbage from Tomanhous Farm by next week.  Local hot peppers (Serano) by late next week and local new potatoes and garlic by the fourth of July.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Cerified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)