[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 11.29.04

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 15:48:31 CST 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of November 29, 2004

New This Week:
Satsuma Mandarins!
Tomatoes!
Eggplant
Spinach Bunches

Availability Update:
Next week will likely be the last week of local brussels sprouts from Blue Moon Farm.

We will have grapefruit again on 12/3/04.

If you would like to order a case, or more, of citrus for the holidays, let me know and we can arrange that.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)